Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet Summer Read-A-Thon: Summer Reads Challenge



HI ALL! Thank you for joining me for today's Summer Reads challenge.

Today's challenge is to make a Top Ten Summer Reads list. This is a list of ten books you think would be great summer reads to recommend to others. 

Here's mine:

My Top Ten Summer Beach Read Recommendations
• To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han 
• Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson 
• Room For You - Beth Ehemann
• What I Thought Was True - Huntley Fitzpatrick 
• The Summer I Found You - Jolene Perry
• Be With Me - J.Lynn
•  The Summer I Became a Nerd - Leah Rae Miller
• All Fall Down - Jennifer Weiner 
• Open Road Summer - Emery Lord
• We Were Liars - E.Lockhart

Another beach read I recommend is The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy by Jenny Han. Since it's a trilogy, I didn't include it in my top ten list but it's a great summer read!!

How can you complete this challenge? You can:
•Post your Summer Reads list on Facebook or Twitter using the hash tag #SweetSummer & comment below with where you posted.
-OR-
Write your own blog post featuring your 2014 Summer Reads recommendations. Be sure to leave your link in the comments below so I can check out your post! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Here's the link to my list http://the-book-tower.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-10-summer-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to my summer reads list =) http://hazelwest.blogspot.com/2014/06/summer-reads-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete